Pack quantities per box may vary depending on size selected
Clemens Underpads (also known as Linen Savers) are used for bed protection as well as keeping the patients dry and thus avoiding skin irritation. Clemens Underpads promote the fast absorption of liquid due to their absorbent pad. The completely waterproof backsheet prevents the loss of liquid through the pad and thus protects bedding.
The Clemens Underpad features a re-designed pad which is highly absorbent and retains liquids more effectively. This is achieved by constructing the pad from a combination of fluff pulp and super absorbent polymers. This filling has been compressed into a rhombus shape to create an additional channelling effect which wicks away liquids. The design of this pad makes the Clemens Underpad superior to the traditional Linen Savers / Underpads that are made of tissue paper.
Common uses for Underpads/Linen Savers include:
- Protecting mattresses of incontinent patients
- Parents can use them when changing baby’s nappies
- New mom’s use it in the days after giving birth
NB Plastic Back sheet to face down on mattress
Need more help?
Our professional customer service team are on hand to advise you – call or WhatsApp us on 078 355 8951 today.
- Protects Linen and Mattresses
- Pad that absorbs and retains liquid to protect children/patients skin
- Waterproof back sheet prevents the loss of liquid through the pad
||Pieces per pack||Pieces per Box|
||60cm - 60cm||20 pieces||200 pieces
||60cm - 90cm||20 pieces||200 pieces|